Tuesday, September 16, 2008

You graduating next semester?

If you are graduating Spring 2009, there are 2 forms you need to complete and turn in to the English dept. by this upcoming October 1st:
1. Graduate Approved Program (GAP), and
2. Proposal for Culminating Experience (CE)

(you will need to have these forms signed by your advisor before you turn them in!)

No comments: